EP33: Netflix is Killing It
Thanks for listening to the Junto Show!
Feb 26, 2018
The “Junto” is a club Benjamin Franklin founded way back when America was Great. The purpose of the Junto was to debate questions of morals, politics, and natural philosophy. Our show’s not quite that stuffy, but here and there we stumble upon something profound between the geeky jokes.
The Junto Show is three friends, one black, one white, and one asian who get together and discuss the news of the day, leadership, pop culture, and whatever else comes to mind. We bring our unique perspectives to the table and hash it all out.
In today’s show we Cover the following topics:
- Hot Take News (00:02:00)
- Lance reviews the Taco Bell Nacho Fries
- Can McDonald’s Fries Cure Baldness?
- The Junto breaks it down
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company is making moves
- UK Police are now using hand held finger print scanners
- Should you have a legal right to high speed internet?
- Pop Culture 00:16:00)
- Netflix is killing it
- Johnny Reviews “What Happened to Monday”
- Johnny Reviews “How We First Met”
- We can’t figure out why people hate on the Cloverfield Paradox
- Joel Mchale is back with a comedy vengeance!
- Altered Carbon is a hit among the Show members
- Lance Reviews I, Tonya
- #Oscars Preview