July 6, 2017
In today’s show we Cover the following topics:
- Opening Segment
- Lance accidentally “borrowed” some sunglasses from Target
- The gang talks dressing yourself as a young professional
- Anti-Ball-Crushing Pants
- General rumination on being a thief
- Will robot police help or hurt things?
- The gang discusses privacy in the policing of the future
- Leadership Segment
- First impressions and how to make them
- Pop Culture Segment
- Johnny gives us a rundown of what’s going on in the #Marvel Universe
- Steve Rogers #CaptainAmerica is appropriate for the times
- Ice Man is gay.
- #Thor vs WarThor
- #SamWilson Captain America
- Lance loves the quirkiness of the #Preacher Show
- Baby Driver
- Has Mel Gibson earned back the public’s trust? (NO!)
- When is it ok to support problematic celebrities?
- How much money would you take to fight Mike Tyson?
- Would you sacrifice yourself to save a million strangers?
- Useful Links:
The “Junto” is a club Benjamin Franklin founded way back when America was Great. The purpose of the Junto was to debate questions of morals, politics, and natural philosophy.Our show’s not quite that stuffy, but here and there we stumble upon something profound between the geeky jokes.The Junto Show is three friends, one black, one white, and one asian who get together and discuss the news of the day, leadership, pop culture, and whatever else comes to mind.We bring our unique perspectives to the table and hash it all out.
Thanks for listening to the Junto Show!