EP21: The Boo Boo Gets in the Water Before You Know It
Thanks for listening to the Junto Show!
September 8, 2017
The “Junto” is a club Benjamin Franklin founded way back when America was Great. The purpose of the Junto was to debate questions of morals, politics, and natural philosophy. Our show’s not quite that stuffy, but here and there we stumble upon something profound between the geeky jokes.
The Junto Show is three friends, one black, one white, and one asian who get together and discuss the news of the day, leadership, pop culture, and whatever else comes to mind. We bring our unique perspectives to the table and hash it all out.
In today’s show we Cover the following topics:
- Rapid-Fire News
- New “Pilot” Earbuds will translate languages in real time
- Phones are more expensive than you think
- Boston Red Sox use Apple Watches to cheat
- Hurricane #Irma
- Airlines lower prices ahead of the storm
- Beau’s “Now You’re Smarter” Segment
- Beau Went to Daddy Boot Camp to get ready for his coming progeny
- The instructor let everyone practice Dad’ing on his own kid
- Leadership Segment
- From Colin Powell’s “It Worked for Me”
- Where are you making your decisions from?
- The “Point of Decision”
- Pop Culture Segment
- #Inhumans Flopped
- Johnny gives a mini-review of #Baywatch
- Should police arrest people at hurricane shelters
- How does love work in the virtual world?
- #Norsemen is good
- Taylor Swift got booed at her friend’s wedding
- The #IT movie is coming out
- Jaden Smith is producing an Anime for Netflix #NeoYokio
- Pilot Earbuds