July 13, 2017
In today’s show we Cover the following topics:
- Prime Day
- Beau Ventured to Burlington Coat Factory
- Amazon Echo vs the Apple Homepod
- Beau wonders how his child’s life will be different than his own.
- How old were you when you got your first girlfriend
- Lance tells tale of heartbreak
- Did your family fight?
- Do you want your children to have some adversity so that they can grow?
- The gang talks about believing in yourself and ‘The Secret”
- Beau’s mom confuses The DaVinci Code movie and The Secret
- Does Tom Cruise actually preach in scientology?
- Leadership Segment
- Jamm Week (http://www.finncomics.com/2017/07/23/jamm-session-2017/)
- The gang talks about time management
- How do you spend your day?
- Tips for being effective in meetings
- Is having a laptop in a meeting rude?
- Pop Culture Segment
- The gang makes their picks for the #Emmys
- Game of Thrones Season 6 Recap
- #GameOfThrones Season 7 Preview
The “Junto” is a club Benjamin Franklin founded way back when America was Great. The purpose of the Junto was to debate questions of morals, politics, and natural philosophy. Our show’s not quite that stuffy, but here and there we stumble upon something profound between the geeky jokes. The Junto Show is three friends, one black, one white, and one asian who get together and discuss the news of the day, leadership, pop culture, and whatever else comes to mind. We bring our unique perspectives to the table and hash it all out.
Thanks for listening to the Junto Show!